It sounds rather complicated, but after check our review here about this therapy, we can say that the medical and medical explanations are detailed and make you understand how wonderful this therapy is for your body, the multiple benefits of an inversion bank being presented in various articles, magazines and speciality shows.
Here are the amazing benefits of reverse therapy:
• Can eliminate the need for surgery for back pain
Traditionally, traditional medicine can often recommend surgery to treat back pain. This kind of interventions are painful, it takes a long time to heal completely and what is most important is that these pains can reappear after 2-3 years after the intervention. Reverse therapy can completely eliminate back pain in just a few weeks and the need for surgery all the more.
A study conducted at Newcastle University in England between 2003-2006 showed that patients monitored and requiring surgery and subsequently divided into two groups underwent physical therapy and reversal therapy. Of the first group, 78% still needed surgery, but in the second group, only 23% followed the operation.
• Reduces the pain caused by the hernia and repair the inter vertebral discs
Each vertebral column is separated by a soft disc that acts as damping and provides spinal cord nerve space to exit the spine without being trapped. But unfortunately, within daily actions and walking, gravity pulls down your vertebrae and discs. This leads to compression of the discs, and the vertebrae are forced to approach. Disc vein occurs when part of the soft area of the intervertebral disc slides between the vertebrae and puts pressure on the spinal cord, finishing with the recommendation of the surgery.
Reversal therapy decompresses vertebrae and often allows the disc to move back to its place. By doing so, the pressure on the nerves is removed, and pain is reduced. Decompression also allows better circulation in inter vertebral discs and greater oxygenation, which accelerates the healing process of the damaged disc.
• Relieves the pain caused by sciatic nerves
This pain can range from tingling sensation to numbness or even pain. These sensations start at the back of the back and come down, because this sciatic nerve is very long. Reverse therapy helps relax the muscles and ligaments around the spinal canal that revitalize the discs, allowing them to be filled with liquid, nutrients and oxygen again.
• Reduces cervical spinal stenosis - narrowing of the spinal cord in the vertebrae of the neck due to thickening of the ligaments and cartilage damage, causing pain that can radiate in the shoulders and back.
• Reduces pain and prevents osteoarthritis
• Corrects scoliosis and reduces pain caused by it
• Eases symptoms of fibromyalgia
Although exact causes are not fully understood, studies show that those suffering from this disease have a higher level of cortisol (stress hormone) in the body and a low level of serotonin. Reverse therapy is known to influence neurotransmitters in a positive way and makes people feel happier and less sensitive to pain.
• Reduces headaches
• Improves the function of the lungs - When the body is in the opposite position, the lungs are better oxygenated due to the higher circulation of the blood in the upper body.
• Helps to cleanse the sinuses and improves breathing - Large amounts of oxygenate blood cleans the sinuses, and in the lungs, breathing will be much easier and deeper than this inverse position, irrigating the brain with oxygen.
• Improves the circulation and function of the heart - In the reverse position, the heart does not have to work so much because gravity brings the blood from the extremities to the heart and it is much easier to reach the brain and irritate it with oxygen. It also reduces arrhythmia.
• Improves varices - improving blood circulation to the feet.
• Improves body posture - Increases and improves the flexibility and movement of the body due to correct spine and joint health, which are maintained in shape by this reverse therapy, as detailed above.
• Relaxes the backbone after physical training
• Improves the quality of sleep, reduces fatigue and increases body energy
When you go to bed with relaxed muscles, you sleep much easier. Improved circulation, increased oxygenation in the brain, and an improved lymph system that cleans toxins faster will certainly improve sleep, lower fatigue, and provide more energy for daily activities.
• Reduces stress, anxiety and depressive states - due to reduced cortisol levels and increased serotonin levels.
In conclusion, it is worthwhile trying this therapy for its many benefits, therapy for which you only need a reversal bank to help bring the body into the position needed for this therapy. So you only have to enjoy these benefits.
Proper neck and back pain prevention could be provided merely after determining the exact cause or even the identity of the scenarios that cause back pain. Neck and back pain can be severe, recurring or chronic. Check out this website for even more details concerning back pain relief.